Students will no longer be able to make cash payments toward their tuition, Texas State’s Student Business Services announced in an Aug. 7 email.
The change, effective immediately, is an effort to prioritize “the safety of Texas State students and staff” during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Current payment options available:
- Online, by visiting the Student Billing and Payment Site.
- Check payments may be mailed.
- Check payments may be placed in the depository drop box outside the SBS lobby in the JC Kellam Building, Suite 188.
- If necessary, check payments may be presented at the cashier windows.
Additional precautionary measures include:
- Limit of two people in the lobby area at any one time
- Signage on the floor to ensure social distancing
- Kiosks in the lobby area are sanitized after each use
- Hand sanitizer is available at the cashier windows
- Face Coverings are Required